When entering the State of Louisiana, you are in need of additional permits if you have not registered your vehicle under IRP or IFTA. Operating vehicles exceeding the size or weight limits are required to obtain a permit.

Trip Permits

If the operating vehicle is not registered under IRP, a trip permit must be obtained prior to entry into Louisiana. The trip permit is issued as a temporary registration in lieu of IRP credentials for registered vehicles.

Read More

Fuel Permits

You must purchase temporary fuel permit to operate in a location they do not hold an IFTA decal and license. Carriers must secure a temporary fuel permit prior to entering Louisiana for which they are not properly permitted.

Read More

Oversize and Overweight Permits

You will need an oversize or overweight permit in case the dimensions or weight of your vehicle and/or load exceeds the limit.

Read More